Wednesday, January 7, 2015

The Rose Room

This was my Christmas break project: Wallpaper!
I was finally able to get around to it, and was very pleased with the results. 
The room was previously plain pink and did not fit at all with my Victorian themed house.
The wallpaper helped cover the garish shade of pink and connect the room with the rest of the house.
Sadly, I was not able to do my parlor as well... That poor room is always getting
postponed. Still searching for the perfect paper

I used scrapbook paper for the paper. It had a thickness similar to cardstock which was nice because 
it helped avoid any warping and wrinkling. For the paste, I just used Modpodge :D 

Next on the to do list is curtains and a bedspread!






Hope all of you had a great Christmas season! 
Happy New Year to you all 

 ~ Kate 

No comments:

Post a Comment