Saturday, October 25, 2014

Start at the Very Beginning

Hey there! 
I just wanted to introduce my blog and give a bit more information of who I am and what I am doing 

My name is Kate
- I am a miniaturist and I love to work with polymer clay. 

- I specialize in making miniature food, especially desserts :) 
- I love a variety of things including:
            ~ soccer
            ~ flute
            ~ books
            ~ art
            ~ hockey
            ~ miniatures
            ~ science
- I am a seller of Etsy!  
    My shop is called No Small Treat. 

On this blog, I will be posting tutorials, new listings in my shop, new items that I have made, and pictures of my own dollhouse. 
I will do my best to post something every week, but no promises :D 

I do have a new tutorial coming soon that will be available next week! 

Tutorial 













Thanks for checking out my blog! 
Follow on Facebook, Etsy, Pinterest or Google plus for more updates

Facebook: No Small Treat Dollhouse Miniatures

Pinterest: No Small Treat Miniatures
Etsy:  NoSmallTreat

- Kate 

No comments:

Post a Comment